Renthal 773 Speedway Series 7/8 Handlebar
- The 7/8in handlebar that started the legacy of Renthal®, created out of the necessity to produce a (7/8in | 22.2mm) dirtbike handlebar that could meet the demands of the worlds best riders, the all aluminum 7/8in handlebar was born.
- Undergoing a 15 step advanced manufacturing process, using the same 7010 T6 aluminum found in Twinwall® and Fatbar® to reduce vibration transfered to the rider’s hands.
- Combined with a crossbrace to improve stiffness for rider control, and coupled with patented crossbrace clamps, Renthal® 7/8in bars provide riders with the perfect amount of flex while maintaining the strength to resist bending in the event of a crash.
- The braced 7/8in handlebar design is a favourite amongst many riders especially those accustomed to riding with a cross brace.
- The cross brace helps improve the stiffness whilst allowing a comfortable level of flex.
- Renthal 7/8in handlebars share the same exclusive 7010 T6 Aluminium alloy as used in the Fatbar. This alloy is specially formulated to reduce vibration through it’s structure.
- Renthal 7/8in handlebars have a shot peened surface texture that increases the fatigue life and durability of the bar
Custom Anodizing available at extra cost